when you develop a crush on someone that you have no chance with
I’M LITERALLY A PIECE OF SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH PEOPLE ONLINE OKAY I STILL KNOW YOU EXIST AND I STILL LOVE YOU I JUST AM A PIECE OF SHIT OKAY
Something that I and other people deal with. All I can do is ask for forgiveness and try harder to not let my problems make relationships unbearable to be with.
I don’t think anyone understands how incredibly fucking relevant this is.
If you feel this way around me, I will always forgive you.FROEVER!please!
requirements for dating me:
- blue eyes
- be a dragon
“DONT BOTHER COMING HOME”
“GONNA SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE.”
"I ACCIDENTALLY HAD SEX WITH IT."
"NOW WE’RE IN LOVE"
I will never not love dog texts.
Usually I’d ignore this stuff but seeing as you sent it to me and I rarely get stuff sent in my inbox here, I’ll give it a shot.
1. I am a very friendly person. Although there may be the minority that will disagree with this considering I’m not friends with them, everyone else I have gotten along with well and I’m sure they all have very little to worry about me.
2. My social skills improves all the time. There was a time where I’d keep myself indoors all day except for Wednesdays and Saturdays but I’ve ventured into going out on other days and have managed to socialise better as a result, particularly from last year.
3. I’ve been fortunate enough to have worked in several places thus giving me a slightly better chance at acquiring a job in the outside world.
4. Occasionally I experiment with different hobbies. Since late 2013 I had been exercising more often (although not as much as I want to be doing) and recently I have found myself capable of making my own karaoke videos with the tools of software that I have on my laptop. I had also wanted to try out Let’s Play videos but unfortunately I ran into too many technical issues to produce one so that one is put to one side for the time being.
5. I manage my finance well. While I might spend a lot on socialising every week, I always make myself sure that I’m not spending too much money so I should never see myself in overdraft, unless I am in a very tight situation. Benefits keep me going thankfully and while I’d rather earn money by working for it, in tougher times it helps myself a lot.